Active anaerobic and aerobic bio cultures – BBC
BBC is a specially isolated consortium of microorganisms developed for wastewater treatment, specifically for anaerobic biodegradation (BBC-AN) and aerobic biodegradation (BBC-A). It has a microbial count of 1010 to 1011 cfu/ml.
GET A QUOTE
- Speeds up bioreactor commissioning process
- Also recommended as daily dose for maintenance
- Suitable for troubleshooting and quick recovery of biological system
- Suitable for high as well as low COD concentrations
- 100% non-toxic and non-pathogenic
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.