The HUBER Screenings Compactor Ro7 is used for the compaction, dewatering, and volume reduction of screenings and a large variety of waste materials. At the same time, they serve as screw conveyors.
HUBER Screenings Compactor Ro7
The screenings enter the machine through an inlet hopper. Subsequently, they are transported, dewatered, compacted, and discharged. The Ro7 is fully enclosed thus preventing the emission of gas and vapour. This eliminates odour nuisance. The HUBER Screenings Compactor Ro7 offers an exceptional value for the transport and dewatering of screenings.
GET A QUOTE
- Conveying and compaction in a single compact unit with a single drive
- About 50% reduction in weight and volume
- No odour nuisance, especially where a bagger is provided
- Sturdy design with a shafted, stainless steel screw
- Maintenance free lower bearing
- Frost-protection for outdoor installation (optional)
- Made of stainless steel, pickled in an acid bath for perfect finishing and corrosion protection