HUBER Middle Temperature Dryer BT, meets the high requirements in terms of plant operation, economy, and environmental compatibility. The modular system design allows to fulfil individual customer requests and integrate existing plant technology.
HUBER Middle Temperature Dryer BT
HUBER Middle Temperature Dryer BT systems consist of two or more belts arranged on top of each other. The product to be dried is placed onto these belts. Efficient product drying is achieved with the process air flow streaming through the product layer. The low dust production ensures the safe plant concept in compliance with ATEX - EC directive 94/9/EG and 99/92/EG. The plants are equipped with an exhaust air treatment system that is adjusted to the specific application and designed to safely meet German TA Luft standards (technical instructions for air pollution prevention as part of the Federal Emission Control Law). Via a heat exchanger different energy sources can be utilised for the process, especially exhaust heat from power plants, block heat and power plants, or from wastewater.
GET A QUOTE
- Generation of a dry, grainy, hygienic, safe and easy to handle dried product
- Reduced emissions and immissions owing to the well-proven exhaust air treatment system
- Safe plant concept in compliance with ATEX - EC directive 94/9/EG and 99/92/EG
- Highest energy efficiency
- Low costs for operation and maintenance
- Very easy operation
- Fully automated
- Compact and sturdy stainless steel design