The HUBER Micro Strainer ROTAMAT® Ro9 is a wastewater screen for small to medium flows with integrated screenings washing and compaction for channel installation or supplied in a tank.
HUBER Micro Strainer ROTAMAT® Ro9
The HUBER Micro Strainer ROTAMAT® Ro9 is installed directly in a channel or into a separate tank. The wastewater flows in through the open front end of the screen basket and through the screen bars or perforations. Solids are retained by the screen basket, whereby the separation of floating, settling and suspended solids is dependent upon the screen bar spacing or perforation size.
GET A QUOTE
- Low investment costs
- Quick and easy installation, even as a retrofit
- Reliable self-cleaning of the screening area by means of the stainless steel screw flights and wear-resistant brushes
- All stainless steel construction, therefore virtually unlimited life and no maintenance
- Encapsulated, odour-free plant
- Low disposal costs due to integrated screenings washing and compaction