The ROTAMAT® Membrane Screen is used for screening of municipal and industrial wastewater and for separation of fibres and hairs. The screen can be installed either directly into a channel or a separate tank.
Huber Membrane Screen ROTAMAT® RoMem
The Huber Membrane Screen ROTAMAT® RoMem is an ultra fine screen with square mesh and excellent solids separation results and is suitable for screening of municipal and industrial wastewater and for separation of fibres and hairs. The RoMem enables increased operational stability of membrane bioreactors (hollow fiber and plate module systems) as well as significant COD/BOD reduction in river and sea outfalls.
GET A QUOTE
- Screening with a defined separation size provided by the square mesh
- Removal of hairs, fibres and fine suspended material
- Increased operational stability of subsequent membrane bioreactors
- Fine screening of large wastewater volumes in a gravity line without the need for lifting the wastewater; low headloss
- Extensive reduction of COD/BOD in river and sea outfall applications
- High efficiency through combination of screening, (washing if required), compaction, transport, dewatering and discharge of screenings in one compact unit
- Ideal for installation in existing channels
- Periodic high-pressure washing at 120 bar (twice a day) eliminates sedimentation on the screen basket
- Specially designed sealing between the channel and screen basket prevents unscreened wastewater from passing through the screen basket