HUBER STEP SCREEN® system is widely used for fine screening applications due to its ability to handle very large screening volumes and its operating reliability.
HUBER Fine Screen STEP SCREEN® SSV/SSF
This system has a simple cleaning method without any aids (self-cleaning effect according to the counter current principle) and is easy to maintain. For the benefit of our customers, we intentionally avoided difficult-to-maintain chain drives. With the linkage type we are able to master the occurring bending moments on the lamellas, especially with high water levels.
GET A QUOTE
- Lifting of screenings at bottom level due to a special bottom step design
- Gentle and complete screenings transport due to the counter current principle
- The variable installation angle ensures optimal adjustment to individual hydraulic conditions, such as limited upstream levels due to preceding pumping stations
- Operating reliability due to tailor-made layout
- High capacity; the flow passes the screen surface only once
- High separation efficiency due to the narrow slot width and the produced screenings carpet
- Self-cleaning effect due to movable lamellas (no spray water, no brushes)
- Reduced susceptibility to grit, gravel and stones due to the bottom step washing system
- Very good corrosion protection: manufactured from stainless steel with acid treatment