The Huber Drum Screen RoMesh® is an ultra fine rotary drum screen for very fine particulate material. Its applications include separation of hairs, fibres and suspended material from municipal and industrial wastewaters, and reduction of COD and/or BOD in river and sea outfalls.
Huber Drum Screen RoMesh®
The Huber Drum Screen RoMesh® is an ultra fine rotary drum screen enables the removal of hairs, fibres, and fine suspended material, service water and wash water treatment, defined separation size, COD and BOD removal in river or sea outfall applications, and protection of membrane filtration plants. Preliminary separation of fine material is very important for Membrane Bioreactors, amongst other technologies, since such fine material can not only impair the plant's performance, but also cause major operational problems. Where river and sea outfalls have only a mechanical treatment stage, it is important to reduce the oxygen-consuming loads in the wastewater to avoid eutrophication of the receiving water. The RoMesh® Screen is able to reduce BOD by 20% and filterable solids (AFS) by 50%.
GET A QUOTE
- The square mesh provides a defined separation size
- Low headloss
- Mechanical COD/BOD reduction by up to 30 percent
- Filterable solids (AFS) reduction by up to 60 percent
- Optional periodic high pressure cleaning (120 bar)
- Addition of precipitants and flocculants reduces AFS up to 95 percent, COD/BOD up to 65 percent, phosphorus up to 60 percent
- Enclosed, compact design
- Very high hydraulic throughput