HUBER Dissolved Air Flotation HDF
The HUBER Dissolved Air Flotation Plant provides a significantly improved flotation process with a special inlet structure that provides optimum control of the flow within the flotation tank. These plants can be used for a wide variety of industrial and municipal applications, such as:
- In many production processes, process water is reused as a solvent for production of material, or for cleaning purposes. Grease, oil, fat, floating and suspended solids, settling material, and dissolved components need to be separated to provide good and uniform water quality.
- Where used process water is discharged as wastewater, pre-treatment is often required to prevent toxic or otherwise harmful substances from entering the sewer system and reduce thus surcharges and fees. Conventional gravity clarifiers are often incapable to achieve sufficient pre-treatment.
- For recovery of valuable product from the water.
Clogging and excessive wear of pipelines and other associated equipment also need to be prevented, which increases the operating reliability of the production plant.
GET A QUOTE
- Completely made of stainless steel
- With optional chemical treatment stage - increased separation efficiency
- Standardised sizes for different applications
- Compact design, small footprint
- Simple pressure release principle by means of a single valve for maximum operating reliability
- Efficient, gentle mixing of the air bubbles into the wastewater flow
- Defined tank flow due to the optimal design of the blending and feeder construction in the flotation tank
- Large effective clarifier area due to the lamella separator, minimised risk of blocking due to gaps of suitable dimensions between the lamella plates
- Generation of saturated pressure water with a multi-stage pump which is not subject to the pressure tank regulation