HUBER Coarse Screen TrashMax® is optimally suitable for pumping stations, as first cleaning stage in municipal and industrial water and waste water treatment plants, and in the inlet to power plants. It removes coarse and bulky material and protects downstream systems.
HUBER Coarse Screen TrashMax®
The HUBER Coarse Screen TrashMax® is a sturdy screen for coarse material separation with high-capacity screen rakes, high operational safety, and reliable removal of even bulky coarse material.
GET A QUOTE
- Innovative combination of a front cleaned and back cleaned screen in a single unit
- Reliable removal of even bulky coarse material together with high operational safety
- High-capacity screen rakes
- Exact screen rake guidance for reliable cleaning of the front cleaned and back cleaned screen
- Compact L-shaped screen
- Easy to retrofit into existing channels
- Installation without channel recesses possible
- Simple and easy-to-access drive unit
- All parts in contact with medium (except the drive and bearings) are made of immersion pickled stainless steel
- No additional consumables, such as service water, required for plant operation except electric current