The HUBER Belt Screen EscaMax® is an inlet screen that has very good separation efficiency due to its perforations. The EscaMax® complements other well-proven Huber products and solutions for municipal and industrial wastewater screening.
HUBER Belt Screen EscaMax®
The HUBER Belt Screen EscaMax® is particularly well suited in situations where excellent separation efficiency is required in deep channels with high water levels. It thus complements other products in the HUBER range for municipal and wastewater screening. This compact system has a low footprint and minimal space requirements. It is also easy-to-retrofit into existing channels.
GET A QUOTE
- Excellent separation efficiency due to travelling perforated plates
- Reliable cleansing of the perforated plates with a rotating brush
- No scraper roller for trough edge cleaning required
- All bearings are maintenance-free. All submerged bearings are wear-resistant ceramic bearings
- Compact design with a low installation height above ground level
- Completely odour-encased screen with easy to remove covers
- Easy-to-retrofit into existing channels, installation without channel recesses possible
- The screen consists of a self-supporting folded stainless steel profile so that it can easily be lifted out of the channel
- Not hindered by gravel or grit
- Simple and easy-to-access chain tensioning unit
- All machine components in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel and acid treated in a pickling bath (except chains, drives, bearings)
- Chain and chain wheels are available in stainless steel (optional)