The HUBER Active Carbon Filter is that it has no influence on existing process-engineering systems on the sewage treatment plant and can be optimised further by adding a "classic" CONTIFLOW® Sandfilter or an upstream ozonisation plant.
HUBER Active Carbon Filter CONTIFLOW® GAK
The HUBER Active Carbon Filter CONTIFLOW® GAK is a special product variant of our proven HUBER Sandfilter CONTIFLOW®. It is used as a quaternary treatment stage on sewage treatment plants and removes micropollutants from the wastewater flow. The system uses granulated active carbon and is installed downstream of the secondary clarifier.
GET A QUOTE
- Reliable removal of micropollutants
- Applicable as quaternary treatment stage
- Simple and easy-to-maintain system
- No influence on existing process-engineering systems
- Continuous or optionally discontinuous sand washing process with continuous filtration
- Wearing parts reduced to one
- No shutdowns for backwash cycles
- Constant filtrate quality
- Simple wash water treatment
- Minimum pressure drop