Anaerobic technology is designed for the treatment of wastewaters consisting of high organic loads, in addition to lignocellulosic materials, suspended solids, high colouration and adsorbable organic halides.
Anaerobic Technology for Paper and Pulp Wastewater Treatment
Anaerobic aerobic technologies are an effective combination for the treatment of effluent from the paper and pulp industry. High quality thickeners from Huber help in valuable fiber recovery.
GET A QUOTE
- Huber thickener helps in recovery of fibrous material
- Anaerobic process effectively reduces colour
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Reduced sludge generation
- Consistent quality of treated wastewater
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)