AHR-AF technology is designed for the treatment of wastewaters consisting of high organic loads, in addition to oils and fats, nitrogen, phosphorus and pathogens.
AHR-AF Technology for Meat and Livestock Effluents
AHR is a unique combination of two anaerobic treatment technologies that improves solids retention and enhances treated water quality. Air floatation effectively removes oils and fats while the anoxic stage provides denitrification.
GET A QUOTE
- The AHR process combines the advantages of suspended as well as attached growth processes
- Reactors contain media with large surface area for solids retention
- Anoxic stage for treatment of ammoniacal nitrogen
- AHR process allows for high organic loading rates
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Reduced sludge generation
- Consistent quality of treated wastewater
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)