AVR® is designed to handle difficult-to-treat wastewaters from sugar and distillery industry. This technology is designed for reduced overall power consumption, lower sludge generation and chemical consumption.
AVR® Technology for Sugar and Distillery Effluents
AVR® is designed to handle difficult-to-treat wastewaters from sugar and distillery industry. High degree of mixing per unit of expended energy is achieved with optimum degree of operational safety. Also, as there are no in-basin moving parts, it is maintenance-free. This technology ensures the effective treatment of sugar and distillery condensates, spent lees and associated wastewaters.
GET A QUOTE
- Anaerobic processes (AVR®) degrade organic pollutants in process condensates, spent lees and associated wastewaters
- Produces methane rich biogas, which can be used as fuel
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Reduced sludge generation
- Process condensates and spent lees after treatment can be recycled for re-use in fermentation and utilities
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)