Anaerobic technology is designed for the treatment of wastewaters consisting of high organic loads, in addition to nitrates and phosphates, oils, proteins and suspended solids.
Anaerobic-Anoxic Technology for Seafood Processing
Anaerobic aerobic is an effective combination for the treatment of fish processing wastewaters. Anoxic stage provides denitrification.
GET A QUOTE
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Reduced sludge generation
- Effective odour control using specialty products
- Consistent quality of treated wastewater
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)