The well-proven AHR technology is suitable for the treatment of challenging wastewaters such as those from chemical and petrochemical industries.
AHR Technology for Chemical and Petrochemical Effluents
AHR is a unique combination of two anaerobic treatment technologies that improves solid retention and enhances treated water quality.
GET A QUOTE
- Anaerobic AHR process to degrade complex organic pollutants
- Reactors contain media with large surface area for solids retention
- Anoxic stage for treatment of ammoniacal nitrogen
- The AHR process combines the advantages of suspended as well as attached growth processes and allows for high organic loading rates
- Reduced power consumption due to anaerobic-aerobic combination
- Robustly engineered UF and RO recycle systems for maximum recovery and enhanced membrane life
- Consistent quality of treated wastewater
- Evaporators and dryers (MEE and ATFD) for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Reduced sludge generation